Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Explain your avatar!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_risk_master

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

It's been a exhausting days in my field work here (at my work)
well, I just found time to ask this useless query of mine.... well
just for fun...

1.) Explain your avatar (what is it/ who's picture is it?)
2.) Why you have chosen it to represent you in this EDA forum?

Well. I chose this picture because it is famous scientist and engineer Sergey Korolev. He designed all the first missiles and rockets as well as space satellites, systems and ships. I like his human and professional quality, his way to do the job and direct people. Unfortunately he died in 1966 when I was young engineer.

well, i love nature in general...especially the sea and everything related to it: beaches, marine life, ships...etc
my hometown is alexandria, egypt....it's on the mediterranean sea...
my desktops at work or at home are always scenes of beaches, fish, waves, etc...
i totally relax while looking at the sea...
so it's typical for me to choose this beautiful avatar of palm trees on the beach :D

chandregowda said:
hi,

i like Albert Einstein (wanted have his avatar) , but this suits for me now ........

it s my avatar. cos i deeply in touch with relativity. (As to me life is also relative) And my philosopy depends on relativity.(Also my age is suitable for this avatar)

My avatar is the picture of a memristor.

Whenever, I'm stuck at one problem. I always feel like banging my head on the desktop.

But hey, i think i would feel much better if I can take my keyboard n hit the monitor n throw it on the floor...hahaha

Do we have this avatar?

give me a hand

When life gives you a thousand reasons to cry, show that you have a million reasons to smile. Keep smiling and enjoy life, no matter how hard it may seem.....!
:D Keep Smiling :D.........

I came across this picture at deviantart and fell in love with it. I feel calmness beyond obstacles, regrets and sorrows in this woman.

Mine is squidward...
I like squidward because part of him is also mine... cranky, dull, wanted something but cannot have it, hate spongebob, hate idiots like Patrick, living in a world full of moron, yeah like that.

RF-OM said:
Well. I chose this picture because it is famous scientist and engineer Sergey Korolev. He designed all the first missiles and rockets as well as space satellites, systems and ships. I like his human and professional quality, his way to do the job and direct people. Unfortunately he died in 1966 when I was young engineer.

Mr RF-OM the first who designed working missiles was the Von Braun, not the Korolev!

And it is a big help of the Soviet intelligence lead by Beriya and Stalin directly, which was searching for the technical documents, and materials, which in turn helped the Korolev and his team to design next generation missiles and systems. Also the team of Korolev disassembled the working missiles and equipment, that also gave a big help to his work.

It is like looking at the source code of another engineers before implementing your own project, and this really helps, isnt it?

Without FAU and without Von Braun, Korolev would not be able to start it all.

Now regarding my avatar, it is TERMINATOR. Killing machine and high tech weapon. I was a little kid when i saw the first Terminator movie. And my interest in electronics, engineering and computers began from this movie. Some day, the strong and high tech countries will use such weapons, and build them, and there will be less human resources in the army. Some day there will be some new kind of processors, and very sophisticated embedded architectures with the super AI.

I know the works of von Braun. Korolev made his first starts well before.

initials of my name

My avatar is a Robot. onw of my friends always tell me that i am working very hard and i don't get tired so he told me ur a Robot or a Robot Effect :)

so I selected the Robot

Khouly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back