Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Explain me the anitderivative process on an example

Status
Not open for further replies.

shabab

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
DERIVATIVE

tell me antiderivative process by one example

Re: DERIVATIVE

plzzz tell me what type of example you want
if you can give any function then we integrate it or in other word take the anti derivative...
eg
f=x²
the derivative will be
df/dx=2x
now the antiderivative of 2x will be
int(2x)dx = 2(x²/2)+c
or simply x²+c
where c is a constant let say the function is x²+1 then c will be representing "1"
hope that will help you...!!!

Re: DERIVATIVE

Hi,

My understanding is that we can take derivative of those functions only which are properly defined. If a function is undefined at some point then its derivative can not be taken, it means that the function can not be explained at that point. As for as antiderivative is concerned, you take integral of the function.

For example, derivative of (sin(x)) is (cos(x)) w.r.t. x and its antiderivative will be taking integral of the (sin(x)).

BR,

Arif Khan

DERIVATIVE

f=x²
the derivative will be
df/dx=2x
now the antiderivative of 2x will be
int(2x)dx = 2(x²/2)+c
or simply x²+c
where c is a constant let say the function is x²+1 then c will be representing "1"
hope that will help you...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back