Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Explain me how op amp cascading works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: op amp cascading problem

But oh well, it's marked as solved so I hope jeffrey samuel has a working solution for whatever the problem turns out to be. :)
I know you're joking.

For reasons that can be followed in the previous discussion as well as related threads, I also read a question about "magic" ways to compare waveforms by analog means between the lines. But it has never been asked clearly, so we can't answer it.

I'm aware of the fact, that stating a problem clearly is sometimes the most difficult step in solving it.

Those who are afraid to admit it won't ,but I propose Engineering is all about stating clear requirements ( a "spec" ) which is functional only and never specifies any implementation unless a specific input or output device is mandatory.

Then solving the design puzzle becomes easier. Without it, you can go around in circles or on this site, many pages of clarification before an answer is complete. (solved)

Well, it was tongue in cheek yes. And as pointed out, providing a clear description of what the problem really is ... that's more than 50% of the work IMO.

And on a forum it doesn't become simpler. You want to refine the questions / descriptions until they are simple enough that someone in their right mind reads the entire post, AND is detailed enough to prevent the need for 324987324 follow up posts. Tricky, that. But on average most posts can do with a bit more detail. ;)

and again really true only that not all are pro enough to diagonise the problem they are facing

and the reason why analog has been replaced by digital are all the answers of the problem i faced all the rest is silence

Being "pro" or not doesn't have all that much to do with it. Writing a clear spec is less about being a total expert in the field du jour and more about a mindset while writing said spec down. Less preconceived notions, more functional specification without bias. Or at least that's the notion I entertain. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.