Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Experience with Atmel RF chip at86rf211s

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjohnnieboy

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
at86rf211s

Dear all
Anybody used at86rf211 or at86rf211s.I wish to share some experence.I found it will reduce some power after LNA and mixer(pin45,pin48) instead of increase 10-14dB. I am worry this ic can work properly or not. It is very difficult to find mass quantity used in the market.
thanks Johnnie

atmel rf chip

Well, here it is nearly a year after jjohnnieboy's post, and I'm looking to use this chip also.

My first impression: DigiKey and Arrow don't stock it, so does this mean no one is using it? It seems like such an awesome chip!?

Anyone have experience?

Kurt

Added after 3 minutes:

I should have added this question: Anyone suggest a all-in-one transciever they like, if the AT86RF211S isn't the bomb?

I was considering a similar chip from Atmel: ATA5425, but DigiKey and Arrow have the same strange aversion to that family.

Kurt

Added after 35 minutes:

Don't know why I didn't see it right off, but seems like Atmel suggests using the ATA5428 nowadays.

But, again, anyone have favorites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back