Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Experience about current SOC, MCU, MPU, DSP in Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

puviarasu

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, people who are using latest SOC that are available on the market, can you please tell about your experience :idea: in it if you r using one or made study of one, this will be very helpful for others :)

Experience about current SOC in Market

Ok people atleast :? talk about some MCU(Microcontroller) or MPU(Microprocessor) or DSP(Digital Signal Processor) you used and felt Good or Bad :roll:

i have used mgt5200. and have seen alot of problems during ohci debugging. Infact you can not debug your code after ohci is initialized.

thanks for your message, may be its helpfull for a user who thought of using that or similar one, what does "ohci" means?

ohci = open host controller interface.

it is usb full/low speed host controller standard.

You mean to say after the os is loaded in to the target and it initializes the USB you cannot access (debug) via USB? . Similar thing i have experienced while i used SBC-6711 board from Innovative integration, you have to find a way around :!: for debugging there will always be some restriction in each and every product :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back