Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Excellent idea. Where do I start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G1droid

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'd like to build a GSM Android smartphone, with a screen supporting multi-touch, and sell it to another carrier. I'd like it to have a 1GHz processor, if possible, Bluetooth, WiFi, a camera with flash and video, an accelerometer, a removable battery, etc.

I have some pieces, such as a GSM module (Telis GM862), a 6-pin SIM card socket, a GSM antenna, a LB035Q02-TD01 touchscreen, but I need to get the motherboard, memory, processor, Wifi and Bluetooth modules, camera, accelerometer, battery, battery holder, power jack, speaker, microphone, power button, two physical buttons, and anything else I'd need.

Please help! :D

Just buy some used or new telephones that have what you are missing and canibalize for the assemblies; then you are done !

Externet said:
Just buy some used or new telephones that have what you are missing and canibalize for the assemblies; then you are done !

Well, it's an idea, but I can't be sure that everything is compatible.

G1droid said:
[...Well, it's an idea, but I can't be sure that everything is compatible.
Hi,
Than check it! Practicum is the best "Master":)...
K.

could the bug labs module be useful developing the idea
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back