Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

example ucf file required

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantho

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am using Xilinx Virtex-4 LX MB Development Kit, FPGA is Virtex-4 xc4vlx60-ffg668. Can you plz tell me how i get the example ucf for the board?

Thanks in advance

pantho

You can check the documentation that came along with the board for pin-out details to the various components & connectors. Then in ISE, you invoke the Constraint editor and create a new UCF file.

You have to follow a syntax when creating the UCF file. Refer Xilinx manuals for that. You can specify pin-constraints, delays, and other types of constraints in the UCF file. After you create the UCF file, save it and add it to the project (if it does not get added automatically). Then compile your design. View the chip -pin view to check the pin assignments.

You can refer the following link for more info:

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back