Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EWN - Bluetooth Project Oriented Website Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdogguru

Administrator
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please post your recommendations or critiques of projects sites concerning Bluetooth.

I'm always on the lookout for any online Bluetooth resources.

One recommendation is the following site:

Bluetooth Based Smart Home

This project is used to automate the home appliances through Bluetooth enabled PC. You can use the USB Bluetooth at the PC side and an Serail Bluetooth converter is used at the microcontroller side.

Incredibly enough this little device creates a wireless Bluetooth serial port connection available to shuttle data between your project and the ‘host’ computer – in my case a Mac.

**broken link removed**

A home theater remote incorporating both Bluetooth and PIC, very detailed report with schematics.

**broken link removed**

This setup guide is intended for people who have bought a SparkFun Bluetooth Mate and are looking to quickly get it working with their Arduino

**broken link removed**

The microcontroller used is 0822 zilog encore! 8k series (soic,28pin) as shown on the figure. Is a programmable microcontroller, the functions used are the GPIO and the UART of the chip. GPIO is used on led indicators, and the UART is used for giving and reading AT COMMANDS to control the Bluetooth device.

MCU controlled Bluetooth automation with infrared sensor

After some trying, I have been able to use a Wiimote for two-way communication for an Arduino. So far I just have a proof of concept. The code is very rough. For the set up and wiring, first look at my earlier entry on using the Wiimote for one way communication.

**broken link removed**

PIC/Bluetooth Motor Control Project

The goal of this project was to design a controller that would be able to run a DC motor wirelessly using Bluetooth technology. This controller functions through a software application on a laptop or desktop computer from within 60 feet of the motor.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back