Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Everyday with Practical Electronics, April 1994

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
everyday practical electronics, april 2002

Hi all,

Does anyone happens to have a copy of Everyday with Practical Electronics, April-1994? I'm in desperate need for some information on page 262-268.

What I´m need is a scan of the schematic and bill of material, for the project: "MOSFET variable bench power supply, Mark Stuart".

I started to build one of those things, based on a description found elsewhere on this site, but the partlist was all screwed up, so I need this information from the original design badly!!!

/Froggy

practical everyday electronics 1994

you can send £10 to the company
for a copy of the mag

i have about 600 or so of these
but not that one {and a few others from the same year}

it was a popular project

ill look in the local library {referance} and photocopy and scan the relevent pages

something to do at lunch time tomorrow

everyday practical electronics 1994

Help...
Doesn´t anyone at all have this old magazine?, the only thing that is needed to complete the project: **broken link removed** is a partlist and schematic from the magazine mentioned above...

/Froggy

everyday practical electronics

Have you tried the library?

everyday practical electronics 1994 projects

Yes :( , with no luck, my local library isn't that big (I live in a small town). I can of couse order a copy from EPE as suggested, but that seams to be a overkill just to get the partlist (prob. 20-30$ before I get it), not to mention the time before I get it. I even tried to email Elektor to see if they have any correction, but no answer sofar.

btw, it's realy strange that you can submit projects to a competition that isn't possible to build, and WIN A PRIZE???. That tells you something about Elektor magazine doesn't it? So if I submitted a design of a Perpetuum Mobile (that can of couse not be built), then I win first prize?

/Froggy

everyday practical electronics 1994 copies

In my country, when you ask for something they haven't got in a small library they just order it from another library and you can collect it at your local library when they recieve it. All free of charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back