Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EVDO protocol working

Status
Not open for further replies.

salmanmahmood

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I have been searching the internet for almost two days now regarding the working of EVDO protocol but I havent found any detailed documents. If you have some material, kindly refer it to me.

I am focusing the study on the working of EVDO and ways to connect to a EVDO network.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Salman

You do know that when you say protocol, you're talking about a few thousand 300-page documents and maybe at least 50 protocols, right?
(I'm not exaggerating). At least, that is the case for GSM protocols, so expect it to be a similar volume.

I know. The thing is that I need to know how an EVDO device connects to a network (like GSM uses SIM). I need to know what are the contents of that thing (SIM or whatever). If you have any material related to this, please refer it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.