Status
Not open for further replies.

OldMonk

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Are you frustrated with your search for a PCB prototyping service that will let you order one PCB without burning a hole in your pocket or compromising on specifications because you're a "hobbyist"? I was too. Fret no more. The high-tech city of Bangalore is now home to several European majors who have set up PCB fabrication plants here. These include Wurth (Germany), Cipsa (Spain), Tecnomec (Italy) and AT&S (Austria). I have been using one of these local-Euro fab houses for some time now, with fantastic results. As a service to the DIY community I am now happy to accept PCB designs from DIYers who are looking for 1-off PCBs with exceptional quality. I will batch these up and get them fabricated at a hugely affordable price of just $1.50 per square inch with no setup and no minimum.

Pricing Examples

These are 2-sided boards, both sides soldermask, both sides silkscreen, 100% flyprobe-tested, and immersion-gold finished! There is no setup fee, no minimum. Yes, you can order just one board!

* 5x10 cm (8 sq inches/0.5 dm2)
o US$ 12 (~ € 8.5) + shipping

* 10x10 cm (16 sq inches/1 dm2)
o US$ 24 (~ € 17) + shipping

For more info on specifications and ordering, please visit www.audesine.com and look under the Proto PCBs tab.

Cheers - Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…