Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

errors and warnings when I want to creat netlist!! please he

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallingrain_83

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
error [alg0050] duplicate pin name

Hi guys hope to be fine
I designed my schematic and I want to creat my netlist
1)
for checking rules I use tools->check rule and I solved all the errors but I still have some warnings like:
WARNING: [DRC0006] Net has fewer than two connections clock_db_b_n
which I am sure that I have more that one connection to this net and I checked it more than 10 times but the net is not in the same page I mean there are nets which are connected to each other from different pages
is this a problem?

2) ignoring these warnings I went through creating netlist but I have lots of errors on it like:
#579 Error [ALG0050] Duplicate Pin Name "GND" found on Package EP3C80-PA , U66A Pin Number : SCHEMATIC1, POWER (12.70, 8.50). Please renumber one of these.

I know that I have more that one GND in a IC what can I do for this error?
another one is:
#5572 Error [ALG0031] Pin number missing from Pin "VCCD-PLL3" of Package EP3C80-PA , U66F: SCHEMATIC1, POWER (12.70, 8.50). All pins should be numbered.
I have a name for this pin exactly and I checked it again and again but thats the same error happening
I'm wondering if anybody can tell me what to do with these errors and warnings
Thanks

Sorry but our crystal balls have all been sent away for cleaning, could you perhaps let us know what software you are using? :D

Re: errors and warnings when I want to creat netlist!! pleas

That's great I like that even though my crystal ball is also out for cleaning, but I can say he is using OrCAD.
Solution to those issues are given in error messages already!

Thanks for humor):

M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back