Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

error while installition of ns2.31

Status
Not open for further replies.

anamnazir

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
error while installation of ns2.31

hi everyone!
i am trying to install ns2.31 and i have installed the necessary packages mentioned in ur post but still having the following problem..
myevalvid/myudp.cc: In constructor ‘myUdpAgent::myUdpAgent()’:
myevalvid/myudp.cc:35:21: error: cannot call constructor ‘myUdpAgent::UdpAgent’ directly
myevalvid/myudp.cc:35:21: error: for a function-style cast, remove the redundant ‘::UdpAgent’
make: *** [myevalvid/myudp.o] Error 1
Ns make failed!...

please i want someone to help me to sort out this problem..thanx in advance

Re: error while installation of ns2.31

Hi. i just solved the problem. I executed "./configure" before executing "make clean" . You also can try it ,Hope it can help you
Best wish

I think when we will installtion of ns2.31 error problem-
myevalvid/myudp.cc: In constructor ‘myUdpAgent::myUdpAgent()’:
myevalvid/myudp.cc:35:21: error: cannot call constructor ‘myUdpAgent::UdpAgent’ directly
myevalvid/myudp.cc:35:21: error: for a function-style cast, remove the redundant ‘::UdpAgent’
make: *** [myevalvid/myudp.o] Error 1
Ns make failed!...
thanks for lot of information on your site.

You can just solve the problem, executed "./configure" before executing "make clean".Thanks for sharing the information.

Re: error while installation of ns2.31

could you get the solution of error i am facing also the same problem in myudp.cc

mympeg/myudp.cc: In constructor ‘myUdpAgent::myUdpAgent()’:
mympeg/myudp.cc:19:28: error: cannot call constructor ‘myUdpAgent::UdpAgent’ directly
mympeg/myudp.cc:19:28: error: for a function-style cast, remove the redundant ‘::UdpAgent’
mympeg/myudp.cc: In member function ‘virtual void myUdpAgent::sendmsg(int, AppData*, const char*)’:
mympeg/myudp.cc:56:209: error: ‘getFrameType’ was not declared in this scope
mympeg/myudp.cc:79:209: error: ‘getFrameType’ was not declared in this scope
Makefile:93: recipe for target `mympeg/myudp.o' failed
make: *** [mympeg/myudp.o] Error 1

i run first ./configure
after make clean;make

but the problem remains the same

so could you please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.