Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Error when reading AT89s52 ISP : device signature mismatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

laoya82

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
AT89s52 ISP

I'd constructed the AS*M Kh*n ISP circuitry. When i try to read the µC, the program show a msg as "Device signature mismatch". Even when i try to press the signature button, msg of "no responce from µC" is shown? Do anyone know how to solve this?

Re: AT89s52 ISP

This may be due to ECP/EPP mode of LPT port. Try changing the mode to normal and then retry.
Which OS are you using?

I'm using ECP mode of LPT1 under window XP. Wat procedure I should take to chg the ECP to normal mode? Is the 4Mhz crystal in the schematic has to be connected to the GND? ....................Need ur help!

For AS*M Kh*n ISP circuitry. Is there any configuration needed to be done before using its program. It keep showing "Device signature mismatch"and "no responce from µC". Can anyone help me on this? Please give ur opinion.

You can change the mode through BIOS settings during boot-up.

Since you are using WIN-XP, problem may be the OS also. Parallel port access in XP is different than Win-95-98. Check whether ISP software supports XP or not.

AT89s52 ISP

i tried to program 89s8252, bu it didnt suceed,
maybe xp caused the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.