Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Error when opening an exe file

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsp

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
quickrep efcreate error

while opening an exe file

the following error occurs

exception EFcreate error in module ******.exe bei 0000A07E.
datei c:\docume~1\admini~1\temp\******.exe kann nicht erstellt werden.

i am expecting solution for this pl help me

thanks in advance

exception efcreateerror in module and right click

jsp said:
i am expecting solution for this pl help me

Don't even make expectations here..this is a free EDA forum where people share their knowledge and experience...so if someone has answer he will answer you!

And: Please tell me what it has to do with EDA software problem? You didn't tell at all what software on what OS you are using...so you can "expect" even less (o;

Re: opening an exe file

Hi this see like a library problem or OS version problem
EFcreate error in module
Its see like yryin to create a Form, but dont find a Dll or Ocs requerid
Try to unistall and install again, chek the OS version, and the Help Faq of your software
Regars

Please try to run the exe file in compatibility mode for win 2000 or 98. I assume you run Win XP?

In the Explorer, right click on the exe-file, then properties/compatibility

Maybe this helps.

Regards,
fallbreak

hi i dont think that there is a solution to this problem, it seems like the program is looking for a file in a temp directory which is always a sign that it's a badly developed app ( i.e. i mean if a program would only work if a certain file was there you do not put that file that you need into a temporary folder)
cut your losses and get a new program, try reinstalling, or just forget about it. oh yeah fallbreak01, could you send me the phone numbers of those two girls in the pic,, hmmm quite nice,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back