Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Error (suppressible): (vsim-SDF-3250) /home/user1/CAD/final/netlist1.sdf(22): Failed to find INSTANCE '\data_delayed_reg[x] '.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamis288

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I want to simulate netlist.v file(generated from Synopsys), testbench file and tcbn65lp.v file in modelsim. But the following error pops up:

Screenshot (359).png

I can not find U4 and data_delayed_reg[x] file nor in the original Verilog code neither in the testbench file. How can I resolve this error?

Best regards

All I can say for now is that make sure all the associated source files are present and added to your project. This is one of the most common mistakes.
--- Updated ---

@mohamis288 ,

Additionally, please clear your fundamentals before using this forum as a debugging tool!
(In one of your previous posts you didn't even know that a variable needs to be declared before it can be used....this is very very basic level stuff).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back