Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

error in co-simulation in ADS soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

nassim1

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ads soft

Hello all,

i tried to co-simulate the amplifier attached but i have encountred an error which is also atteched.

Is someone knows how can i resolve this problem,

Thank you in davance,

N

adssoft

Can you upload you source file?

cosimulation ads + frequent errors

hello all,

thank you for replying..

in attcahed file you will find the project...

try pls to excute the 'LNA_EM_sim', you will encountred the error displayed before,

Kspalla i added the design kit for the transistor NEC..

i'm waiting your answer...

Note that the project is used just to apply the EM simulation...

thank you in advance

ads nec designkit error

nassim1,
It is a strange case.I think it is not your Co-simulation problem.Maybe it is the library match case.I have ever used other lib(polyfet lib),it can run and no error indicated.Try to connect the vendor to get more helpful information.

simulation with ads

TerryADS, If i have understood the project works in your ADS sof !! is n't it ?

Thank you TerryADS for trying.

The same result as yours.I found NEC compont that use designkit only can use in the same layer,and i am not sure the via that you used whether ADS commit them in the same schematic layer ,if you delete them in layout and re-generate component,you will find your file is ok..

I will try and i will tell you konw if ok or no,

thank you...

Hi..I tried running your schematic but don't have NEC Design Kit..anyways I noticed another problem in your setup...I see that you are using Non Linear model of FET and layout component start frequency has to be set as 0 else DC won't reach your device and you will not see correct response even if your device problem is solved..

For the NEC Design Kit, you can download it from Nec site, it will be help full for you if you are interesting to use Nec transistors.

For the the device, i used the transistor from Nec design kit so i do konw why you have written nonlinear model !!!

Added after 6 minutes:

TerryADS, Even i deleted the via in layout and then i re-generated the component the problem persists so pls if you have gotten without the error could you send us the projet that you have modified ?

thank you in advance,

N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back