Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Error in Ansys HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am making a reconfigurable surface containing large number of unit cells of patch antenna types. I want to simulate the array of 4x4 elements but I am not able to do that can anyone help me with this error?
1652781633423.png
I am also attaching the 3d file.
The unit cell simulation is working fine but array simulation is not working.

Attachments

• ProjectIRS_3DComponent_Array.zip
    242.1 KB · Views: 183

Hi Dear.
The first error indicates that there is a problem in port defining, which can include the following issues: overlapping with other materials, unite or subtract the port conductor, boundary definition.
The second error shows a problem in terms of analysis and memory, that is, because the settings related to the mesh are not selected correctly, as well as the settings of the set-up section.

Hi Dear.
The first error indicates that there is a problem in port defining, which can include the following issues: overlapping with other materials, unite or subtract the port conductor, boundary definition.
The second error shows a problem in terms of analysis and memory, that is, because the settings related to the mesh are not selected correctly, as well as the settings of the set-up section.
Thank you that error was resolved. Now I want to excite the array using incident planewave or horn how can I do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back