Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Equation to show the relation between Vds(saturation) and W/L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vds and W/L

Blackuni said:
Hi,

I tired u r suggestion earlier it works for low level models and not good for short channel as they r many variable parameters in the equation.

Is thr any alternate?

is it not at all necessary to wrry abt this?

Thanks,

Well, Why do you need it? Is a theoretical doubt? Are you going to fabricate what you are designing? This is the first thing you have to provide us....
The Vds voltage of a transistor in this conditions is very unstable, i. e. it is very sensitive to almost anything, so the application of the circuit that you are designing is determinant for an answer... If you wanna know the behavior of this voltage with W/L variations, it can be seeing from leve 2 transistor model doesn't matter if you are dealing with short chanels device.

Re: Vds and W/L

Dear SAZ,

Thanks, But i am not able to locate your post in the form :( . Please feel free to help me with your inputs.

Thanks,

Message below:
==============
Hi dear friend,

I read your comments on this subject and tought you have not find your answer yet. If you have still the problem I can explain to you.

Regards
SAZ
===============

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back