Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] epson lcd projector problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffrey samuel

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey i am using a lcd projector recently i find the intensity of light op is very very less and it is getting worse

no led warnings are seen in the projector what will be the cause of it

hey i am using a lcd projector recently i find the intensity of light op is very very less and it is getting worse

no led warnings are seen in the projector what will be the cause of it

Projector lamp life is rated in hours. As they near the end of their life, the lamps begin to lose power and with it you'll notice the image getting dimmer. Some projectors include a feature on the projector menu to check the number of hours the lamp has been used. You should check your projector's user guide to see what the estimated life or your projector lamp.

The typical lamp life for a projector is between 1,000 and 4,000 hours and depending on how much the projector is used, can add to the total cost of operating a projector over a given period of time. A lower watt lamp will stay cooler and last longer than a higher watt bulb. Since it uses less power, it will also cost less to operate.

The lamps are very costly. Depending on models it can be as high as Rs. 30,000/-

but the problem is that when we installed the projector we preset the contrast and all related settings to the light intensity it is going to require now i dono why the settings where the same but intensity is low

the lamp has been used for lesser than 600 hours and it has another 900 more hours to live as per the manufacturer

is idling the projector for 5 months any way involved in hampering the function of the projector

Also make sure that the inbuilt cooling fan's output is free from obstractions. Do not power off the wall power socket immediately after using the unit. After switching off the lamp of the unit , the induilt cooling fan works for some times to cool down the lamp etc. This will enhance the life of lamp and the unit.

Also make sure that the inbuilt cooling fan's output is free from obstractions. Do not power off the wall power socket immediately after using the unit. After switching off the lamp of the unit , the induilt cooling fan works for some times to cool down the lamp etc. This will enhance the life of lamp and the unit.

i will ensure you about it sooner

Projector lamps will last the longest in operating environments that are relatively dust free and used under normal operating conditions of three to five hours per day. Those that are used more often or are in environments that include moisture and dust, or are subject to overheating, will fail sooner.

Some models require to cleen air filters regularly. Check that. Check for fungas on the lense

Status
Not open for further replies.