Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EPIC programer need shematic +soft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Cozturk,
If I use winpic800 software with EPIC programmer, what to choose on the Hardware. There is no EPIC Programmer in the WINPIC800 to select.

can anyone give single sided pcb layout for epic programmer??

reza2k said:
hi everyone

Added after 12 minutes:

hi all
check the following site you will find a very good programmer .

www.5v.ru/psp.htm

Hi,

Would you please post the PCB board diagram for PICSTART Plus?
Did you build this programmer?

i made my ckt using a schematic given in this thread. But it is not working can anyone help me??

Can someone give me some hints to debug it??

Reactions: machiu

machiu

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Can I use the EPIC programmer with IC Prog software?

Here's a copy I found of the epic plus schematic. Image isn't very clear tho. Looks like a new version.

Teşekkürler sayenizde yeni bir epic programlayıcı yaptım

ya. from how i c it its the latest schematic. but its basically the same as the one in v3.2. it's just that they added 2 cap 0.01uF (c4 and c5) across VDD and VPP. Thats all.but i don find any prob without it anyway. good luck.

WANT EPIC RS232????????

try this software beta epic 2.46

is there anybody have shematic of epic programmer

you can try this programmer

https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/93_1170048039.JPG

i've been using this for some time now. for the programming software there are some available for download, as of now i'm using winpicprog 1.9e beta release it offer more line up of pic

Does anybody have PDF files for PCB of EPIC programmer wth DB25 connector

reza2k said:
hi everyone

Added after 12 minutes:

hi all
check the following site you will find a very good programmer .

www.5v.ru/psp.htm

That's a PIC Start Plus clone, a tough programmer to hand wire. Lots of ICs (14 or so) Poorly laid out PCB as the DE9 appears to have teeny wires added on after the PCB was etched & drilled.
psp00002.jpg

This programmer works?

Hi everybody! I´m a newbie here (and also in english forums ;P) and I like the electronic´s world. I´m from Argentina, so my english is very very poor :cry:. I am posting this because I tried to make a PIC programmer from a page (an argentinian page :|) but when I finished the circuit (the img be post here) this didn´t work (the EPIC Programmer soft say ´Programmer not found!´) , the only thing that did was light the red LED.:cry:
Where is the problem? In the circuit? I check all the connection and are OK...

grabpic.jpg

pic_port.gif

This is the components list:
D1 to D6 ---1N4007
C1 ---2200uf/25V
C2 ---0,47uf/100V
C3 ---0,1uf/50V
C4 ---10uf/50V
IC1 ---LM7812C
IC2 ---L7805
IC3 ---SN74LS07
R1, R2, R3, R4, R7, R8 ---10k
R5, R6, R10 ---1k
R9 ---470Ω
Q1, Q2 ---BC557

(in the second image there are 2 connectors, both are MALES (macho=male))
I will wait your replies, please hep me.I hope you understand me.
Thanks and good luck!

Hi zgouki,
Don't be disappointed, it should work. As your schematic is in parts, which hard to quickly check, please compare it with above EPIC schematics by your self. Second conform that you selected correct LPT in the software. Also I noticed that the new beta version on net is not working properly.
Thanks
sadat007

Status
Not open for further replies.