Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Environment required for working of embest ide for arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

chetan__arora

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have downloaded EMBEST IDE, but it is not working.
It shows a message:: " FAILED TO GET ENVIRONMENT VARIABLE"

It means that it need some environment to work:: but what is the name of that required environment?

and

How i can add the library of ARM9 in Embest IDE, if it is not there? or else please give the link to download the Embest IDE having inbuilt ARM9 library.

Please name some more Simulators which can be used?

Thanks in ADVANCE.
:???:

Did you buy it or jus download it from Embest Webs? I take a look about the products and find it that if you just download it and didn't buy it, which means you didn't get the license for the IDE, then you should get it or buy it. It can work after you input the license, I guess. Hope it can help you.

---------- Post added at 12:02 ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 ----------

For the library of the ARM9 in Embest IDE, you can download it from **broken link removed**, the webs tell you that the newest version including the library.
Advice: you should read the instrution first. Hope it can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.