Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

enquir on Atmel AT89C5131

Status
Not open for further replies.

bramin19

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I donot have burner circuit for 89s52. i heard that Atmel AT89C5131 is a microcontroller which does not need external burner.

Is it correct that it contains a USB port from which the hex file could be burnt to the microcontroller?

Yes it is true.
if you use keil it gives you option to program the hex code from keil without any supporting software...
If you have configured the BatchISP utility correctly, you just need to press the Load button from the µVision Toolbar to start flash programming.

on checking the datasheet i found that it cannot be operated at 11.0592 Mhz crystal frequency. So, can you suggest any micro controller which operates at this frequency and can be used to burn the code directly using USB port?

Status
Not open for further replies.