Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Engine Control Unit (ECU) using dsPIC33F

Status
Not open for further replies.

hameeds01

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello guys,

I made a Universal Engine Control Unit (ECU) using dsPIC33F equipped with DSP Engine, it can run any Gasoline 1,2,3,4,6,8 Cylinder Engine. it can also support VTEC/VVT, + lot more advance features

Have a look at it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJekC7DcIqk

Best Regards
Asad

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 177

Nice now we have ECU, then we should get rest of cylinders and other parts and we can drive. :-D

Very nice job, second version if goes on SMD will have only one PCB and will be smaller to. ;-)

Very nice.

What thise leds saying ?

Nice now we have ECU, then we should get rest of cylinders and other parts and we can drive. :-D

Very nice job, second version if goes on SMD will have only one PCB and will be smaller to. ;-)

Very nice.

What thise leds saying ?

Yup u r right man but the problem is that i am just a hobbyist i dont have any SMD PCB Fabrication facility.
LEDs shows the Status of Fuel Injectors, Ignition coils, IAC Position, VVT, Purge Valve, Fuel pump, Radiator Fan etc

Congrats!!! This is great.
Is there any standard to communicate with sensors in the engine? I was actually looking forward to remap my engine. Is there any standards defined? If 'Yes' by which authority/organization it is being done?

Regards
Gopi

Congrats!!! This is great.
Is there any standard to communicate with sensors in the engine? I was actually looking forward to remap my engine. Is there any standards defined? If 'Yes' by which authority/organization it is being done?

Regards
Gopi

yes u can Remap the Stock ECU fuel maps by over writing the EEPROM, for that u need to remove ur Stock ECU EEPROM or u can do via OBD2 CAN Port by using some sort of Special equipment

Perhaps you could start selling them to the tuning scene as aftermarket ECUs. On some ECUs, the manufacturers lock you out of being able to modify the original map.

If you could incorporate some kind of data logging for race track use, that would be a great feature.

awesome!Congraturation!

Asad, you should really document this a little bit and publish some source files :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back