Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EMX for Cadence Virtuoso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eres_89

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,

I've question related to EMX tool in the Cadence Virtuoso. I'm using Virtuoso in ver. 6.1.8 and EMX simulator is installed. I can run it independently bu using terminal and properly prepared layout file. However, I want to use in under layout view in the Virtuoso window. In other words - I don't have EMX option/button in the Virtuoso - options avaible in my layout bar are presented in the first attachmenet (Fig 1). I want to have EMX avaiable as in the Fig 2. This may be related to version of software, additional configuration, license, layout of the circuit ?

Best Regards,
E.

Attachments

• Fig 1.png
    Fig 1.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 308
  • Fig 2.png
    Fig 2.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 317

If you have a valid EMX license, why not ask this question on Cadence Online Support or directly to the Cadence AE supporting your account?

Status
Not open for further replies.