Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

emergency:"how can I get .5u library for Hspice"

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamebaman

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi my friends
anyone can help me in finding and downloading Hspice library for .5u process.
i searche the "mosis" site,but i couldn't find,please uplod it if it is possible or give me a link
thanks....

Re: emergency:"how can I get .5u library for Hspice&amp

with thanks kaith,i checked your links,but there was nothing to download,just some information about the process,not useful to use in Hspice,anyway i'm greatful for ur help.
if someone have the library or khnow a link to download please help me.

You need to log in to download it (I don't have a login).

As far as I know they have generic Spice models as well as Cadence PDK.

I doubt anyone will have a link to the files - they are distributed only to people who have signed the appropriate non-disclosure agreement.

Keith.

hamebaman

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: emergency:"how can I get .5u library for Hspice&amp

thanks again
i registered,registered people are just allowd to have some question,not download.
and i asked my question,and now wauting for answer os mosis staff.
thank you keith(this time i typed your name correctly)

You will need a non-disclosure agreement with them. I think the procedure depends on if you are a commercial enterprise or a University although even as a student you will need to sign an NDA with the University. I am afraid you cnnot have an "emergency"! It has taken me 3 months sometimes to get access to a foundries models, although that is exceptional - most can manage it in a few days.

Keith.

Glad it's sorted. I didn't realise they had the information in the public domain - I couldn't find it!

Keith.

Re: emergency:"how can I get .5u library for Hspice&quo

keith1200rs said:
I didn't realise they had the information in the public domain - I couldn't find it!
Keith.
Right: Because it isn't a public domain access point ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back