Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EMC FILTER DESIGN Applicable Limit Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
EMC FILTER DESIGN

I am testing for EMI / EMC test for Conducted Emmission as per Standard IEC61000-6 series. I think that my instrument which is SMPS based has poor filter design as I have seen its trace on spectrum analyser. Please provide me the Applicable Limit Line as per standard for 0.15MHz to 30MHz.
Right now my filter is made of TWO X capacitors (0.1µF/630V), one Common mode choke coil of 7-10mH between Line and Neutral and Two Y capacitors( 0.0033µF) between Line / Neutral and Earth.
But before this I have to assure that my limit line which I have considered is correct. Right now my High limit lines which I have considered is -33dBm and Lower Limit Line is -47dBm. And it is observed that trace is crossing lower limit line.
One peak is crossing the limit at arround 200KHz.
Regards,
Shashank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back