Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedding an ARM soft core to Actel Proasic 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjzhangwn

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can someone have the practice to embed a arm soft core to actel proasic3,I want to do this,but I do'nt have more information except from actel website.and now I want to extend the peripheral device(flash,ram),but I have no idea,SO can someone give some advice about this?

Re: about arm actel

Maybe this is kind of old post but recently there is an ARM 7 core available from the actel website for evaluation purposes ;)

Do you Have it? Could you plaese upload it here?

Why not contact the supplier and ask about the core. They may offer a limited used version (i.e. lite).

E

mobile-it said:
Zerox100 said:
Do you Have it? Could you plaese upload it here?

Hi,

Yes I have it I have also the Cortex-M1 core ....

When you download the tools from the ACTEL website you get it for free. The only thing you must have is silicon that is ARM enabled from ACTEL otherwise you can't work with it....

http://www.actel.com/products/mpu/cortexm1/default.aspx
http://www.actel.com/products/mpu/coremp7/default.aspx

Regards,

Sounds like that is not a soft core. May be it's a hard core or encrypted core?

it is a softcore but you indeed haven't got access to the source but you can use it on their arm enabled silicon

Status
Not open for further replies.