Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

embedded system or IT sector ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gouravkhanijoe

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends,
m new to this group. I seek your advise on some imp topic. I am in 8th sem of b.tech in ece. I m placed in reputed IT company "TCS". In my 2nd year 7 3rd year i have taken training on 8051 & AVR uC and hence made many projects and acquired interest in embedded system design & programming. But then came to know that there is very little scope of embedded in india but it is growing. It is because no embedded company hires freshers because of lack of skills. Then i came to know about CDAC post graduate diploma course on embedded systems for 6 months which makes an engineer industry ready. Also i can do it because my tcs joining is in feb 2015 and m gonna free in june and cdac course starts in aug. So, many confusing questions are there in my mind :
1) I want to make career in embedded with my interest, but as i have TCS brand comapny with me in which the growth is sure if i remain there for 2-3 years and can gain handsome package. so could it be right to take placement in any embedded company from cdac and leave tcs ???
2) there is also an embedded domain in tcs but it is bot in my hand that they will put me that domain or not ??
3) would it be good to join cdac paying 1.5 overall(fees, hostel and other expanses) and then joining tcs, adding its name in my cv by working there and try to get embedded domain there and then in any good day if i get embedded company giving me good package, then leaving tcs to join that company. thus carrying tcs tag with me ???

also my financial condition is also not much good that paying 1.5 Lakh for cdac is easy. i have to arrange...
please understand me plea and give me good opinion....some might say that m not a focussed person but scenario at present with me has made me to think that....plz give your valuable suggestions ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back