Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedded System mini Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby Chris

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi am a student..
for this sem we have an embedded system paper...in this i have to do a mini project..
am totally new to this course i took this paper as an elective. Can anybody help me by giving some ideas and titles for project.

Make a seven segment based Digital clock using 8051 micro-controller. Very basic project but good learning is involved. Also you can get extensive help from internet on this topic.

If you have some money to spend you could get an FPGA board from . Hope it gives you some ideas.

Thank you very much. All your posts are very useful as a basic learner like me.

---------- Post added at 20:23 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

thank you very much.

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:23 ----------

thank you sir

i am patrick, this sem, i need to write a program for my department to register the students. this is my project topic so please, if anyone of you can help me, i will be very very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back