Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

embedded linux or RTOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manish Sharma

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rtos+linux

hi there
i ve do a project in embedded linux or RTOS so can anyone tell me what should i do which are the hot streams and how to begin . Please suggest me the appropriate books.
please give me exact topic and links for detail information bout that so lets see what u suggest
which is the right choice should i go for VxWorks or embedded luinx

embedded linux ftp server source code

I suggest embedded linux in fpga platform with soft-processor such as nios or microblaze. The opensource of embedded linux would reduce quite a number of cost in your design and development.

ucos vs embedded linux

I THINK UCDOSII better

ecos nios ii sourceware

linux is not write for embedded use. so maybe it is not very good for u to understand the RTOS.
I think u can start with ucos2.

linux rtos book

can you plz give me the details for UCOS where i can found it and what is it in brief :eek:

microc os ii linux

hi nishu
this forum is good and thanks for telling me i had downloaded 3 books from it . they are free of points and if you wish too you can go to wotans post in the thread initiated by v kumar and can download them

they are worth a catch!

ucos example xscale

test case studies in the book is a model of the DLX processor

ixp425 rtos ecos

uClinux building for intel arm xscale example (how to).

**broken link removed**

Hi,

I've got a second hand version of "Embedded Systems MicroC/OS-II RTOS Kernel" by Jean Labrosse. It no longer has CD at back (probably lost). Is there an ftp site to download latest uC/OS-II source code from ??

thanx mikem

goshka said:
uClinux building for intel arm xscale example (how to).

h**p://ixp4xx-osdg.sourceforge.net/howtos/uClinux-IXP400-AccessLibrary-v1.2.2-Integration-

Correct link:
**broken link removed**

hi
how is your embedded going on and did you get those books downloaded.
if you come across any good book on embedded do refer it to me

bye

hi there ,
thanx for such a useful discussion all of you . i ve down loaded the ecosII and new the documentation(Pdfs ) for study if you know......
the link
https://ecos.sourceware.org/getstart.html is good and bhaiya i ve not found ther books if you know copy the form and send it to me .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back