Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedded developer introduction for interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fan174

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need advice on how to introduce myself in front of the interviewer

This is my introduction

I am an embedded developer I have completed my degree in electronics. I have experience in embedded system development. I have been worked with various uC such as AVR, PIC ARM. I am proficient in the c language. I use Atmel Studio, MPLAB KEIL to develop embedded software. I have experience in PCB designing. I have developed a vision system for X company

Do I need any improvement in my introduction? I would like to ask for advice on how to give a precise introduction

I think that's fine. An introduction is just that, an introduction, not a complete presentation. Presumably, the interviewer will have seen your resume, and your introduction just presents the highlights. An interview is not a performance; there should be back-and-forth, with questions and answers.

I need advice on how to introduce myself in front of the interviewer

This is my introduction

I am an embedded developer I have completed my degree in electronics. I have experience in embedded system development. I have been worked with various uC such as AVR, PIC ARM. I am proficient in the c language. I use Atmel Studio, MPLAB KEIL to develop embedded software. I have experience in PCB designing. I have developed a vision system for X company

Do I need any improvement in my introduction? I would like to ask for advice on how to give a precise introduction
Your sentence structure needs a little improvement, but that’s no biggie. My only real question here is what job are you applying for? Reason I ask is that you start off showing your skills in embedded development and then throw in a reference to PCB design.

It’s pretty important to tailor your introduction for the specific position you are applying for, unless the job demands a myriad of skills. For example, an electronics engineer position would assume you need embedded, schematic and PCB design, component sourcing, construction. An embedded engineer position would focus more on firmware over hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back