Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

elimination pilot carriers in OFDM used in LTE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yassine88

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,
I am looking for articles on
elimination pilot carriers in OFDM used in LTE.

thank you very much

Hi,
What do you mean by elimination of pilot carriers? Pilot symbols are inserted at the transmitter and used at the receiver for channel estimation. Can you elaborate on your question?

hi,

I thank you for your answer,

in fact, I need different schemas currently using pilot symbols in LTE uplink and LTE downlink.
thank you very much.

- - - Updated - - -

hi,

I thank you for your answer,

in fact, I need different schemas currently using pilot symbols in LTE uplink and LTE downlink and blind algorithm to increase capacity.
thank you very much.

What exactly do you want to do with the pilots?

Also, what exactly do you mean by pilots in LTE?

For example, in the LTE downlink there are different types of training signals which could be thought of as `pilots'.
- cell-specific reference signals added to specific distributed subcarriers in certain OFDM symbols within each subframe (used for channel estimation for demodulation)
- UE-specific reference symbols which are optionally added (also for channel estimation)
- primary and secondary synchronization symbols which are added to contiguous subcarriers within OFDM symbols periodically

I suspect the only way for you to solve your problem the right way is for you to do some investigation of the standard.

hello,
thank you very much for your answers.

I am looking for a formula to calculate of reduction data rate by Pilot Symbol assistanted modulation in OFDM system.

thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back