Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

elevator system design and specifications using PIC16F877

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabia jawaid

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to design elevator control system using pic 16F877. This is my first micro controller based project. For simplicity i will only make use of three floors. Can anyone help me with which type of motors should i use and the software design associated with PIC?

what do you mean with control system? direction and speed?

for speed, use PWM.....and direction means what?.... if the desired floor has number greater than the current floor...move the moter in one direction(say clockwise)..and if the desired floor number is less than current floor...move it in reverse direction...
U can do this by subtracting i.e (desired floor-current floor)..and monitor the sign

apparently? mean just an example?
hi there!
can you give me some example or program about using pic16F877A to control elevator with 2 cabin ?
help me,
i hope you will answer me soon
thank you so much

hi
I am a new user who is required to design an elevator program.
I've decided to make it a 4floor design using the P16F877. If anyone could please furnish me with websites or links which can show me schematics, programs and layouts for the circuit and FSMs this would be greatly appreciated as this is a very important project.

Status
Not open for further replies.