Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Elementary questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

fixit7

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I saw some of the questions posted in the Elementary Questions.

They do not look elementary to me.

These are some of the things I am learning and doing.

Soldering and desoldering chips,resistors, etc.

Wiring outlet boxes, extensions cords, replacing switch in a 30+ yr old bench grinder.

The Elementary section becomes an easy choice for many members, rather than to take effort to look over the sections and decide which is the proper choice to post their question (even if the topic isn't elementary). Sometimes a moderator moves the thread, and sometimes a moderator issues a notification or infraction.

When starting a thread we advise anyone to post in a section which relates to your topic. All forums at Edaboard are described on the home page. The aim is to place your question where readers who are knowledgeable about your topic can spot your question, and thus you're more likely to get assistance.

The Elementary section becomes an easy choice for many members, rather than to take effort to look over the sections and decide which is the proper choice to post their question (even if the topic isn't elementary). Sometimes a moderator moves the thread, and sometimes a moderator issues a notification or infraction.

When starting a thread we advise anyone to post in a section which relates to your topic. All forums at Edaboard are described on the home page. The aim is to place your question where readers who are knowledgeable about your topic can spot your question, and thus you're more likely to get assistance.

Thanks Mr. Brad.

I will do my best here to contribute and solicit help from others more knowledgeable than myself and to offer what I feel is helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back