Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronics engineering project study

Status
Not open for further replies.

quin

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi...can you please help me to think or give ideas for my project study?

electronics and communication engineering..can you help me??

Hi,

Why not do a series of demo circuits / programs that show the various means of communication between micros, their advantages and restrictions.

From the humble Serial connections, RS232, RS485, 1 wire, USB and so on up to the more modern networks like Can and TCP/IP

In fact, think I might do it myself, sounds an interesting project !!

Reactions: quin

quin

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hope you can share that project to me,

Hi. This isn't a project idea but some helpful project advice. I'm a final year engineering student myself and not too long ago I found myself searching for project ideas much like you are right now. In the end, I went with something completely original and unique that hadn't been done before, based on the knowledge I already had. Not only has it been an amazing learning experience but I might even get a research paper published out of it.

Try thinking of something that hasn't been done before, is all I'm saying.

Good luck!

Reactions: quin

quin

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
yeah,,your right,,,im thinking for it,,but i dont know where to start,,i have idea here in my mind,,but i dont know but to build a concrete study for this,,,thanks for your advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back