Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] electronic youtube videos, how do these circuits work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He explains in comment section how it is done. If true what I don’t understand is why the leds are the same brightness no matter how many he lights at one time. Seems to me that more in series would be dimmer.

Attachments

• 9312119D-106F-40E7-8C1E-A2A461D9675E.png
    9312119D-106F-40E7-8C1E-A2A461D9675E.png
    764.1 KB · Views: 118
He explains the "magic" is done with a powerful transmitting coil under the table and a receiving coil and Cmos gate circuit on each LED. The 9V battery might be connected only to the switches and not to the LEDs.

This is supposed to be solution to 6 led vid. If this is legit I don’t have a clue as to how it works.

This is supposed to be solution to 6 led vid. If this is legit I don’t have a clue as to how it works.
--- Updated ---

hi
thanks for replying
in some of videos, the person who does this video, touch some points of circuit with his finger and with this,some of the leds turn on/off.
can you explain to me what is the effect of touching with finger?

Last edited:

The capacitance or resistance of his fingers touching between the LED circuits affects the electronic LED switching circuit.

The electronic circuit has a schematic and different frequencies for the tuned LC at each LED are shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.