Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic spray with light sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beck702

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone. I am new in this forum. I would like to ask for help in my project. How can I connect a solar garden light to an electronic sprayer so that the spray would activate upon detection of light?

I have already fixed my garden light circuit to light when the solar sensor detects light.

The problem is when I connect the garden light circuit to the electronic spray (in series), the led on the electronic spray continuously blinks but it doesn't spray at all.

Your help is highly appreciated...

hey mr 7-0-2 what do you mean by in series
1. you connect sensor anode with xmitter's cathode and vice versa(than you are losted)
2. in straight beam line for best light sensing (than gr8)
if not working as in 2. you say led,i wanna say that L.E.D. IS NOT ABLE TO DO YOUR HELP FROM A PHOTO TRANSISTOR OR L.D.R. UNLESS IT IS PRECISIONALY CALIBRATED THAN AMPLIFIED
GET IT CONNECTED WITH YOUR LED OR ITS OWN LIGHT SENSOR FOR SUNLIGHT

WAIT WAIT WAIT WHY IT NOT START WITH SUNLIGHT DIRECTLY,,DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A PROJECT WHICH DO NOT SENSE SUNLIGHT,, INSTEAD L.E.D. LIGHT (THEN ATTACH A REMOTE WITH ANY BUTTON PRESSED WITH SENSOR TSOP 1736/38 TYPE ANY

Hi dear*
I understood you want connect a light sensor circuit to your electronic sprayer for water of your beautiful flower !!
If you promise me that don't forget to cuddle your flowers i can help you!
At first , can you send a picture of your circuit ?

Best wishes
Green tree

Status
Not open for further replies.