Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Gadgets & Technologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

syeda amna

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
Please share the latest cool electronic gadgets and technology behind them.
Thanks

Samsung Galaxy 3
After having this huge success in S2, it is rumored that Samsung has been busy working on the next version of the smartphone Samsung Galaxy S3. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is definitely a go because Samsung has already manufactured a phone running Android 4.0 i.e., Galaxy Nexus. Along with that the Super AMOLED Plus display with included with HD capabilities and it will be a 4G ready phone with LTE connectivity support. Expected that the Galaxy S III will have 12 mega pixel camera and include 2 GB of RAM.
Ipad 3
Design
In this tablet computer, Apple is providing a huge stuff of great features, it got thinner and sleeker design, it is of 20% size as compared to previous I pad 2 with a full touch screen display. Its touch screen display is also coming with a high resolution of 2048 x 1536.
**broken link removed**

I think this thread had become a spam magnet and I'm tired of deleting posts so I'm closing the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back