Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronic engineering vs power engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

alipoor90

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
can anyone tell me example jobs of each and make a comparison on salary etc
thanks!

Hi
can anyone tell me example jobs of each and make a comparison on salary etc
thanks!

Hi Ali
To be honest when someone ask me about future or job for an educational field and degree , i would say : there are a lot of engineers which have no job and can not do anything ! you'd better to know that , be electronic or power engineer is not sufficient ! if you look a good job , you must know it all depends on what you know and how much experience you have and how is your practical knowledge ! that's all !

I hope it can lead you through the clear way !

Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Electronics engineers have a wider domain of profession. I am a final year student now, my college has had one of the best placements in the country (India), here is what happens:
Computer engineering: Highest placement 150K$. Average 12K$. Computer people can opt only for IT companies (generally)
Electronics engineering: Highest 45K$. Average 10K$. Both electronics and IT companies such as NVIDIA, Texax Instruments, Google etc are open to electronics branch.
Electrical (power) engineering: Highest 30K$. Average 8K$. The highest paid people were placed in electronics sector and NOT in power sector. IT companies were also open to electrical people, but only very few could clear their interviews.
Conclusion : Electronics and IT sectors are highest paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back