Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic circuits supplier. Advantageous offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzition

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Our company "Izzition E-technology Co., Ltd" , located in China, Shenzhen, is a leading independent distributor of electronic components,dedicated to be the world's top electronics companies and to provide services of high quality's passive and active electronic circuits. We specialize in various types of active components (IC, memory chips,transistors etc.) and passive components (capacitors, inductors, resistors, etc.).

We are looking for partners, we can guarantee high quality of electronic circuits directly from manufacturers, we work fast, reliably, efficiently and qualitatively.

We work all over the world.

If you need any products just send me a request I will send you a price list, delivery time and other related information.

Our website: www.izzition.com
You can contact me by skype/e-mail: ****@xinjintianhk.com

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back