Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic circuit analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

radheshbhat

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
circuit magic english rapidshare

Hi,
Can any body suggest/send some eBook on Electronic Circuit analysis

you have many good books in a section: "EDA & Electronics Related E-Book links", just try to search it, here is one:

Schaum's Outline of Basic Circuit Analysis

Code:
http://rapidshare.de/files/5019931/Electronics_-_Schaum_s_Outline_-_Theory___Problems_of_Basic_Circuit_Analysis.rar.html

Hi slavko,
I cud not downlaod from the link given by u as it is not supported link in our company IT policy. I would be thankful to u if u can post it as an attachement.

Thanks in advance
~R

the best book that i have ever found was system analysis by phylips and cutler so good it was that somebody stole from me at work.

If you want to gain experience by practising a large number of problems then schaums electronics is the best.But if you want to learn analysis then I would suggest Millman & Grabel

dear i think u find a lot of in this community too

Status
Not open for further replies.