Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Electricity and Magnetism: VIDEO LECTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they are pretty cool. Hey, would you know where I could get these in written form?

hi,

It is good.

But the internet speed is very low can i download and view it one shot
how

Thanks

Check few more here

**broken link removed**

Hello to all of u. Sfunds asked who to download them i don't know if it is legal but you can go to the following url h**p://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Physics/8-02Electricity-and-MagnetismSpring2002/VideoLectures/index.htm
which is the page of Prof. Walter in M*T then take the url from each video lecture in any speed and change it as follow from
h**p://mfile.akamai.com/7870/rm/mitstorage.download.akamai.com/7870/8/8.02/videolectures/wl-802-lec1-220k.rm
to
h**p://ocw.mit.edu/ans7870/8/8.02/videolectures/wl-802-lec1-220k.rm
now you can download them. As you can see the only thing to do is to change the first part of the url enjoy them

Added after 8 minutes:

Sorry i forgot something this methodology work for all video lectures and we can download them with no problem they are free from copyright's.Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back