Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EDA Board website does not open frequently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioguru

Advanced Member level 7
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am wasting my life away waiting and waiting and waiting and ... for SOMETHING to happen so that I can get in.

Attachments

• EDA board.png
    EDA board.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 123

Every couple weeks I get an unexpected dropout in response at Edaboard. 'Server not responding', 'Service not available', and the like.

The dropout might go on half an hour, or a few hours. Quirky though my internet connection is, when I go to other websites they work okay. So the problem must be at Edaboard's servers.

The above does not include incidents of 'service not responding'. This happens to me at least once a day, in the middle of normal navigation at Edaboard. I just reload the page and the blockage is gone. It must be a momentary glitch like I get with many websites as I browse.

I also get slow loading of Edaboard pages on my computer, some of the time. I suppose I have to expect this, from what I hear about internet pathways getting clogged.

When I first tried to upload the thumbnail I got a notice: "The Website Is Not Available, check the address or try again later". Try again later, try again later, try again later, try again later, try again later .... Why?

In such cases, it would be interesting to tell exactly at what time the problem occurred, so that the Admins can review the log history, being able to correlate it with another simultaneous event.

Checking to see what time this site shows me now. The time is my correct time.
I had a problem getting into this site and trouble uploading my thumbnail exactly 6.5 hours ago.

The site has been very slow for the last 10-15 minutes, and seems to have just cleared up 9:48 am (-8GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.