Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all i use cst 5.1,pls any ebg structure tutorials i will be thanks
regards

Re: ebg under cst pls?

Hi. I´m working with EBG´s with CST, HFFS and EZ-FDTD sotfware, In my opinion HFSS may give you a better aproach instead of CST. I think that CST is more easy to use compared to the HFSS but the simulation results are better. If you describe your problem I´d like to help you. Gerttings

thanks jose,here my example of horizontal dipole with ebg,any examples u have will help me,i am in serious troubles with cst.regards,i describe problem in text file in rar file,pls help me

Hi abdoeng, I downloaded the file you post, but unfortunatly I have an older CST Microwave Studio version (5), so I can´t open your file with my CST program. Are you implementing the EBG structure on CST Microwave studio? I´m studying the paper published in the microwave optical and technology letter magazine attached. I hope i can help you in your problem. Greetings

ebg under cst pls?

yes jose,i try to implement ebg on cst but i fail to put wavegiude that there are two layer and the total impedance change completelt,could please implements it at ur cst and i will upload it that there is error that steady state criterion not met,that at all my simluations i do before?why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…