Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EasyEDA...Can't create schematic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zenerbjt

Hi,
I created a schem in easyeda, then placed a component in it, then tried to convert to pcb, but it wont let me...it says i have to save the schematic...but it wont let me....it seems to say i need to save into a project, but i go "new project", createe one, and it wont save to it.
Any clues?

If i create a new user with my personal email adress from home...and start working in that, then can i , at a later date, transfer all the work into my work account, which uses my workplace email address. My workplace email address uses mozilla thunderbird, and i dont know the password to it...it just opens automatically for me.

The first question i have solved working in my home account...ive no idea why my work account wont do it.

But yes, do engineers know if i can amalgamate my home and work accounts at a later date?...eg transfer all the library components and schematics over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back