Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Easy way of making USB relay board

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebadtall

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, is there some easy way to make a usb relay board
without the microcontroller to need programming?

using a dll and some code in delphi to communicate?

Re: easy way usb relay board?

Of course my friend here is :

USB Relay Board 8 Channels FT245R ULN2803

https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic1783163.html

50_1286018090.jpg
82_1286019856.jpg
79_1286019967.jpg
33_1286020071.jpg

Maybe you change your mind and go with uC such as ATMega8 to control 15 channels (instead leds use relays or what you want):

devre.jpg

There is tons of USB Relay controllers and that topic, but there is one conceptual thing. All control is local type, you can use USB cable expander (USB over UTP, you can drive USB cable up to 500m), but all of this is local type of control. Better use 1-Wire with DS2406, DS2408, and such 1-wire IC, this give wide area coverage.

Attachments

• !!! USB 15ch controls ATMega8.rar
    3.3 MB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Reactions: FvM

FvM

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

sorry for asking again, but i cannot currently use the google translator and cannot open rar files
does this project includes the schematic?
thank you

sorry for asking again, but i cannot currently use the google translator and cannot open rar files
does this project includes the schematic?
thank you

My friend all is in complet, with PCB, schematic, sources,...

komple.....
thanks again!

If you can not download and open archive, I will send you, also try google translator should work I check. First project have 9MB compressed in archive, its a shame to post this on server if this can be found on Internet. :wink:

no no thank you for interest, i cannot currently because i am interneting from ipad
wich does not allow flash,feature of google tranalator rar zips etc ...very bad. i hate it!
( i hate it! i got it because it was a gift )

i will see it as soon as i return home!

3 months later, i have found time to make this..... unfortunatelly, this appears as an unknown device on windows 7, cannot understand what's wrong
:/

Hi peter long time to see you!!! Thanks, I will try it and post !

Hello i have finally made something similar,using cp2102 for usb/serial then burned the arduino bootloader on atmega8 , burned the code to read serial at 9600 and then wired the relays....
It took some time hehe

Hello i have finally made something similar,using cp2102 for usb/serial then burned the arduino bootloader on atmega8 , burned the code to read serial at 9600 and then wired the relays....
It took some time hehe

I'm happy to hear that you successfully make project.

Next step can be web based control with ADC reading,.... over cell phone or any Internet device. I mean on web server without PC of course.

Best regards,
Peter

Sounds something like challenging, but first , i definately must learn using eagle cad.....
Got quite tired of protoboarding he he

Sounds something like challenging, but first , i definately must learn using eagle cad.....
Got quite tired of protoboarding he he

Yes, my friend, that is one from many purposes of developing system board, to save your time, just configure, write program and run.

Best regards,
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back