Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dynamics of Fligth - info and resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadetsenior

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dynamics of Fligth

I work in a mathematical model for an UAV. I have problem to find the efficiency of the tail. I found some web pages very interesting like:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
And this page is very ineresting **broken link removed**
But for each airplane model i need an other efficiency tail. I know there are the tables neededs at the book "Dynamics of Flight: Stability and Control" by Bernard Etkin and Lloyd Duff Reid
If somebody could post it or if somebody knows where i can download.
But if somebody is interesting i have a lot of information.
In addition, i am working with friends in differents sensors for the aeromodel like altimeter, speedmeter by Pitot's tube, distance meter by ultrasonic sensors, temperature, accelerometer(2 and 3 axis), wireless link(433MHz), and soon GPS. If somebody is interesting i can help him or if somebody wants to help me i am interesting.
Recently I found this book:
Airplane Design by Jan Roskam... It's very interesting
http://www.avaxhome.ru/ebooks/vahvus-roskam.html
and this other:
Perormances of light aircraft by AIAA... It's genial too
http://www.avaxhome.ru/ebooks/vahvus-perform-light-aircraft.html
Bye

Re: Dynamics of Fligth

I dont know english so much, but if you explain it in spanish, maybe I can help you.

A q bueno!!! hablas español!!! será mejor así xq tampoco sé mucho inglés jejeje
bueno, necesito un libro sobre aerodinámica, sabràs algo?

No se mucho pero conozco un amigo que trabaja en eso desde hace un año. Te paso el contacto: geriosg@hotmail.com, ahi me escribes y te paso el dato.

Genial!!!!, gracias por el dato, ahora te escribo...
Gracias

Un super favor, no pude contactarme con tu amigo kizás estoy escribiendo mal la dirección... me das una mano?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back