Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DxDesigner / PADS work in Toronto Canada area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdtoronto

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
courses toronto dx designer

Hi all,

We are located to the west of Toronto and are seeking somebody with experience using DxDesigner and PADS-PCB. Knowledge of ORCAD would be an advantage. IPC accreditation would be an advantage. Successful applicant will be able to work directly with senior engineering staff on layouts for low frequency high power systems, FPGA and CPU based controllers and mixed signal PCB's.

In the first instance, contact the poster by PM. But please don't waste my time, serious applicants only please.

Re: courses toronto dx designer

I have a very good experience with PADS, and have been using DX Designers for last few months, but i am very well versed with PADS, let me know if you ares till looking for someone?

Hi all,

We are located to the west of Toronto and are seeking somebody with experience using DxDesigner and PADS-PCB. Knowledge of ORCAD would be an advantage. IPC accreditation would be an advantage. Successful applicant will be able to work directly with senior engineering staff on layouts for low frequency high power systems, FPGA and CPU based controllers and mixed signal PCB's.

In the first instance, contact the poster by PM. But please don't waste my time, serious applicants only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.