Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DVB-T synchronisation in matlab - making 64qam modulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

syed_brunel

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
need help in matlab

Hye i am working on a desertation , tryin to read from the books but basically from a electrical backgrnd,

my dessrtation is abt DVB-T synchronisation in matlab

i have to transmit a ofdm signal by changing the signal or by sending it to noisy channel and then recover the signal by means of using TPS and pilot signals , i cudnt find any nice any easy code for ofdm signal,bcz i am allowed to take any code for ofdm transmission and reception and then workout on it,can any body guide me for that.

furthermore on the safe side i have started to make the code for ofdm as well ,can anybody guide me initially that how to make 64qam modulation for any digital data and can then map it.
work needed in matlab

thanks in advance

regards

syed.

need help in matlab

Hi syed,
there are many examples attached in this yahoo group for your request. I hope it will help you.

you must be a member firstly then you can see every thing, you will find in the file area many files attached (thesis) containing a matlab code for the OFDM.

**broken link removed**

Thanks

Re: need help in matlab

Hi!Do u have success with synchronization?Currently i've try realize this in simulink, but unsuccessful!

syed_brunel said:
Hye i am working on a desertation , tryin to read from the books but basically from a electrical backgrnd,

my dessrtation is abt DVB-T synchronisation in matlab

i have to transmit a ofdm signal by changing the signal or by sending it to noisy channel and then recover the signal by means of using TPS and pilot signals , i cudnt find any nice any easy code for ofdm signal,bcz i am allowed to take any code for ofdm transmission and reception and then workout on it,can any body guide me for that.

furthermore on the safe side i have started to make the code for ofdm as well ,can anybody guide me initially that how to make 64qam modulation for any digital data and can then map it.
work needed in matlab

thanks in advance

regards

syed.

Status
Not open for further replies.